Monday, March 22, 2010

A COLUMN IN A SWEDISH MAGAZINE ABOUT AWL RESCUE AND NEBBIAS FORGIVNESS

In this column (see below) am I writing about when AWL went in and rescued dogs in a horrible shelter. Also about Nebbia (below) that was alone in a cage for 2 years because she was "aggressive" according to the people at the shelter. She told me she was misunderstood, I took her and Ariel (with her foot broken on four different places) and adopted them. Nebbia is today living together with 17 other dogs and is the sweetest, most humble dog.
Why was she misunderstood...they got food every 4-6 days and on one day, one dog came into her open cage, to eat her food. She protected her bowl, and because of that was considered dangerous!. Who wouldn't protect their food when they are starving? I call her my mini-Buddhist.

No comments: