Sunday, July 15, 2012

WE HAVE SOME OLDIES THAT WOULD LOVE A HOME.

Oldies are the most wonderful spirits to have in your home.

I have five senior dogs all adopted rescue dogs. They are the easiest thankful and giving dogs. I love to watch them sleep deeply and relaxed on their divano, or on their fluffy big pillow(s). They are relaxed and love to walk out with me in the garden, laying down and watching me while I am fixing around in the dirt. They look like the biggest most precious flower in the grass.

They don't cost me more than the younger dogs, quiet opposite.

I am not afraid when they start to limp since they don't get afraid when I am limping. We are the limping family that knows how to enjoy life.

And, reading a good book and having Kiki Joy snoring by my feet, is priceless.

That's Amore.

No comments: