Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Who Deserves a Home---Una che merita una casa...

Photo from the randagi organization. http://www.randagi.org/


She is such a loving soul that is left in the "terrible shelter' where we are going to help this weekend.

The first time I met her I fell in love with her. Maybe it was her love and eagerness to love up on me, that made me see her among all 60 dogs in terrible need.

Maybe it was her right-front foot that is oddly twisted, (probably from a badly healed break) that made me love her, she is so beautiful and I call her "my duck foot." She is 5-6 years old and it is such a shame that this loving dog has to be moved to another "awful shelter" if we can't find her a home.

She is so sweet, kind, loving and it breaks my heart even harder this time that I cannot bring her home with me. We have seven now, and soon eight....oh my God I hope our landlord doesn't read my blog!

If someone would like to adopt her I will do everything in my power to help. She is a fantastic dog, and if Mia Mattsson-Mercer, the well known animal psychologist says so, it is so.

This is an Amore dog with a beautiful paw.

lei e un anima cosi dolce, ma purtroppo lei si trova abbandonata in questa struttura , questo canile terribile- dove noi andiamo questo weekend per cercare di migliorare un po la situazione.
La prima volta che le ho vista , mi sono innamorata subito. Forse era perche lei era cosi affetuosa con me, e grazie a questo le ho visto tra sessanta altri cani in bisogno di aiuto.
Forse era anche perche ha un problema con una delle zampe, (sembra che si e rotta prima e poi mai non curato)e cosi dolce, e grazie alla zampa rotta la chiamo con amore la mia papperina. lei ha tra 5-6 anni ed e veramente un peccato vederla la in questo posto brutto . se non troviamo una bella casa per lei, allora va trasportata in un altro canile ancora piu brutto di questo .
lei e cosi dolce, cosi brava e mi si spezza davvero il cuore perche non posso portarmela con me a casa. Ora abbiamo sette cani, tra poco otto ! mio dio spero che il propriatrio della casa non legge il mio blog..,
se qualcuno volesse adottarla sarei disposta a fare qualsiasi cosa per aiutare. Lei e un cane fantastico, e se Mia Mattsson - Mercer, famosa psykologa degli animali lo dice - allora e cosi.
Questo e un cane stupendo che merita davvero qualcuno!

No comments: