Friday, June 24, 2011

THANK YOU NOTE FROM GREG THE SETTER

When we walked into the rehab/hospice this note laid on the table. Our Greg who had stayed with us for a couple of months, was dearly missed already.


"Dear Friends,
I want to say thank you for everything. I loved this hospice and I really love you guys!
Thank you Patty for your bowls full of food every day. I love food.
Thank you Lynn for walking with me! This was great for my mind and my heart,
Thank you Pio, Martina Chiara and Angelina for your love. And thank you Mia, you are love! You gave to me a chance of real life, and this is the biggest present.
Now I have to go...I have a family now! But I will think of you every single day!
Keep an eye on Benny for me, he really need help!
Thank you again, and Good bye with love, Yours Greg!"


No comments: