Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FOUND`LEFT AND SICK

Yesterday evening I got a phonecall from Lynn, telling me about a sick English Setter (where she was feeding her strays). Sweet and loving, but sick. Could I do something?

This morning I brought my microchip reader and drove down where I had been told the Setter was. I looked around and saw him laying sleeping further away.

I called "Benny" and he wagged his tail and came towards me. You could tell he was very sick.


Lynn and Marie showed up, I lifted Benny into the car, called Dr Damiani and told him that a new client was on its way.

Keep your paws for Benny and please help with donations so Benny can get the correct treatment. That would be Amore!

You can Pay Pal here on the blog or Italian Account.

MARIA MATTSSON (AWL)

IT15Y0316501600000110478130SWIFT/

BICIWBKITMM

Bank

IW BANK S.p.A.Via Cavriana, 2020134 Milan

No comments: