Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Germany and Sweden Rescue Mission

Arischa and Snuffle were staying in my house for a couple of days here in southern Germany. I like to have new rescue dogs staying at my house since I can read them and get to know them. It has happened that people have adopted dogs and then blamed something on the dog that was not true. In this case I can document everything. Of course, some things can change at the new owner that didn't happen here, due to different kind of energies or not well-behaved children ;-)
We the flew Stuttgart, Germany to Stockholm, Sweden to meet the two new moms. Arichas new mom I had met earlier 20 years ago when I worked with her horse(s) She also volunteer for Swedish organisation that help Spanish dogs (she adopted from there too, great dogs)
Sweet Eva came and had brought a blanket for Snuffle since it was cold- They bonded directly. Snuffle had been bought as a small puppy, the owner had got tired and abandon him. Snuffle was like a happy flying squirrel. Me and my children loved him. We were so happy Eva had adopted him, or we would have kept him.....#14 dogs I am trying to cut down on the amount of rescue dogs.

I am so touched and thankful Eva for the handmade gift you made for me. It has a special place in my home. Thank you !


No comments: