Saturday, August 17, 2013

THE MAN AND THE DOG WITH THE EVIL EYE BUT WITH GOLDEN HEARTS.









"Mr. Poe I never got to meet you in person, but I knew you well from all the stories and pictures Mia sent telling us all of your unique character. 
I felt you were a kindred spirit as I too am very grumpy and not always friendly. I loved you a lot and I did what I could to help you get better and find a forever home, which when you did I was overjoyed for you. Today, 6,000 miles away, when I read the news of your leaving us for your eternal life I cried because I lost a friend.
 I will miss you. But heaven will have its hands full with your charismatic little character. Things won't be the same here or there, you are that special. God bless you Poe

Thank you to all who helped him at AWL, the volunteers and the doctors, and your family in Sweden"

                                             Craig Kleber, Brentwood, LA, USA
 Mr Craig Kleber donated 2000 dollar in Mr Poes Memory to his Hospice Friends at Casa dell'Amore

No comments: