Wednesday, April 27, 2011

REMEMBER SPENCER?

Do you remember Spencer? Sweetest girl even if the first owner thought for 8 months that Spencer was a she. He adopted her away.

Then she was 3 days together with a guy with a bad attitude. So she moved in with me in my house to be under "check out" since I don't like when people blame their attitude on a dog that cannot defend himself (her) I can tell that she was great, ok she ate some underwear's, but that gave us an excuse to buy new ones.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Look at grandma, priceless.



Our very excellent adoption partner Martina Ricci found a wonderful warmhearted loving family for Spencer up North. Spencer has been there for one month now.

I can tell you that when she arrived safely, thanks to Martina's partner Pio the driver, the whole Italian family were waiting for Spencer to welcome her.

That's Amore!

No comments: