Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FRANK WE ARE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY

Frank did not do very well yesterday so I drove him in to see Dr Longo at Dr Damiani clinic. He was in pain and discomfort and still is his body having some infection from the past.
He got sedated and his scar could be washed really well.
Nicolle and her husband Jason were kind to stop by and help. Since I had two other clients waiting in my car.
And also needed a help wrapping Frank up. I was glad when Dr Longo agreed with me that Frank should stay over night.
It is a painful road, but many of us are not used to see behind the veterinarian walls. But this is the reality. Thank you for all your support, and still we need more donations for Frank so we can give him the very best treatment that he deserves. That's Amore!








No comments: