Monday, March 21, 2011

FOOD DONATION`~THANK YOU SO MUCH



17 March I recieved this e mail; "ciao MIa THANKYOU FOR YOUR VISIT MY DOGS BUT I WERE HOME BECAUSE FEVRER AND TODAY IM ANCORA A LETTO. GRAZIE PER TUTTO PERCHE' IO SO CHE IO SONO NEL TUO CUORE E TU ''GRANDE MIA'' SEI NEL NOSTRO CUORE KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSADRIANA "
(I sent her an e mail with all your names)

Grande thank you to all of you who helped donating bags of dog food (part I).
Tammy H (US) collected her whole car full with dog food bags, and drove together with me to Adrianne Shelter.

Ulla Linders (SE) Joyse Zick (US) Fransesco and Melania (IT) Angelina R (IT) Ilaria Coccia (IT)Wonderful people that left dog food at the vet clinic on Base (US), Isabel De Quiros (IT) Tracey Kleber (US) and Jonathan South, Stephen Dimmick and their girls Max and Lucy (US)
That's Amore, thank you all for making a difference.

No comments: