Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FRANK THE BRAVE TROOPER

"I fooled you all!"
Our brave fantastic Frank that you have been able to follow on this blog (if you are new please stop and go back to earlier blogs about him) made us so happy today.

Today have been a day of joy. Frank have been laying out in the sun, pee and poo in the grass. He walked down from second floor, and he walked out to my SUV, and I could myself load him. We were exhausted laying next to each other back in the SUV after that exercise.
Dr Damiani examined Frank who still got an infection, but he is much better.
AWL want to thank you all and also wish Frank good luck in life a new chapter starts, a forever home with Chiara B tomorrow.
Thank you Dr Damiani and Dr Longo, Chiara M and Chiara B, Fransesco, Melanie, Patty and Pio. I am happy that you found trust in Hospice Casa dell'Amore and Animals Without Limits


That's Amore!

No comments: