Thursday, October 23, 2008

Flu Time for Tutti

(anche in Italiano)
It is not just we human beings that get the flu!

We don't talk about it when our dogs get a virus or bacteria, that breaks out to a flu. Many find that their homes are being dirty, or afraid that people will think their dog is disgustingly sick. I have to admit, I don't like when people cough--I don't like when I cough myself. The same with dogs, when they cough and sneeze some people look at them with a wrinkle on their forehead: "Ugh! Whats wrong with your dog, can I get it?" they ask while backing away.

My house is currently under quarantine --don't we tell people when we are sick not to come and visit? Three of our dogs got a cold or the flu, and are on heavy medication together with herb vitamins boosters. When our first dog got the diagnosis, I was horrified "How could she get the flu? Its 25C plus outside and she is also an inside dog?"

Virus or bacteria travels, and we do not know who brought it to us. I always make sure to disinfect the SUV and kennels after a mission --they (dogs) are not allowed in my SUV until after it has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected--I spray my cloths and boots with disinfecting spray. And I was told today that bacteria dies quickly, it is the sneezing and coughing that travels.

Suddenly, I realized that, my whole family has also been having bad colds, before the dogs. And poor Max, he is already on his third in just a couple of weeks!

Here is a lot of Amore bacteria in our house!

Influenza per tutti !
Non sono solo le persone che possono soffrire dalla influenza... Non si parla tanto di quando i cani diventono influenzati grazie a qualche virus o bacteria. Molti lo notano perche vedono la casa molto sporca o pensano che se viene qualcuno a casa nostra -guai- faremmo una vera figura visto che il cane sembra cosi malato ! Devo amettere, a me non piace quando gente esce anche quando si sentono male.

La mia casa e per il momento in karantena-- scusa ma non diciamo alla gente di non venirci a trovare quando ci sentiamo male ? lo stesso vale per i animali direi.
Quando il nostro primo cane ha preso la influenza mi sono chiesta subito "ma comè possibile? " cerano 25 gradi fuori e lei e un cane "di casa " ????
Virus e batterie viaggiono e non si puo mai sapere chi lo ha dato a noi. Mi assicuro sempre di aver dissinfettato la SUV dopo i missioni. I miei cani o altri non sono permessi nella macchina se non ho dissinfettato bene prima, uso anche un tipo di spray su di me e su i miei stivali. Ma oggi sono anche stata detta che la batteria muore velocemente.

All improviso ho realizato che tutta la nostra famiglia stava influenzata , prima dei cani. E povero Max e la terza volta in due settimane che sta male..quindi nella nostra casa ce un sacco di love batteria !

No comments: