Saturday, February 5, 2011

ART ON THE CASA DELL'AMORE'S WALLS

A fantastic and talented local artist, Rita E. Schneider, donated one of her outstanding paintings recently. I have been a big fan of hers for over one year, since I saw her art work for the first time. When invited to her home, I always needed to have the guts to ask if I could go in to her studio --- it was thrilling.

So when she sent me an email that she had a painting ready for the hospice, I was at her door in a minute. I was touched by her muse, her subject Julian, one of our wonderful rescue dogs that Rita also had fostered.

You can read about Julian on an earlier blog, the blind young dog who got to run with the other dogs through an apple plantation, and know love for a little time. Now he is running in the Garden of Eden, across the Rainbow Bridge.

.

No comments: