Sunday, October 11, 2009

AN END TO STARVATION

Remember this story on my blog (click before further reading)

Two weeks ago I got a very nice e mail from a warm family that had a sweet dog hanging outside their Parco gate. Could I help? I drove over to the other side of the "town" and to my wonderful surprise, it was the starving scared German Shepard that me and Olivia had tried to feed.
This wonderful family is giving her plenty of food, I de-wormed her, and the family gave me Frontline to put on Bella.
They don't know if they will be able to keep her but the are willing to do everything for her, to get her back in shape with AWL support.


Bella, is around 8 months old, shy but friendly and would be lovely playmate and friend for older kids, and of course a stable home.
Next week AWL is bringing her for sterilization and shots.
Last Wednesday I went and put a collar on her, thank you Charity for the donation. Bella is now in a fenced in area in their yard. What a lovely Amore Family!



No comments: