Monday, December 22, 2008

DWL

Drama Without Limits....what a week it was last week and in away it still is.

I say it again and again, if I could just work with the dogs I would be so happy.

Well, that is not just true, there are some people I love to work with. But I cannot work with drama queens, they are like insecure dogs....howling and talking too much about what other people should do or not do, and nothing gets done. It makes me crazy.


I try to value my time since I have to divide it between so many people, and animals. When I try to cut the meetings short, some can think I am rude.


Many ask me how I can do everything I am doing, my answer to that is: anyone can do it if they get off the phone and plan their day. One will be amazed how much they can do in just a 2 hour mission a day.


I love going out on missions with the AWL veterinarian, she is quiet and observes the strays, and learns about them by "only" watching.


I love going on missions with my daughter Olivia who is 3 years old. She never wastes any time on talking about how terrible this world is....she is observing and solving, with a beautiful view from a young Amore perspective.


To all you who ask me I can only say this; talk less, get information by listening, and then solve problems with team work.

The best hunters are the silent ones! That is so Amore true.
Drama Without Limits....Che settimana !!! la settimana scorsa e ancora lo e !lo dico di buovo e di nuovo ,se potessi lavorare solo con i cani sarei cosi contenta. o non e completamente vero , ci sono anche delle persone con le quali amo lavorare. Ma non riesco proprio a lavorare con "dramaqueens " sono come cani insicuri. Abbaiano soltanto dicendo cosa dovrebbero fare gli altri invece di fare qualcosa da soli. Parlano soltano e cosi non si fa niente. Questo mi fa uscire matta. Io cerco di valutare il mio tempo, di dividerlo tra cosi tanti animali e persone. Quando cerco di tenere il discorso korto tendo a sembrare magari un po rude. Molti mi chiedono come faccio a fare tutto, la mia risposta a loro e : tutti possono fare se mettono giu il telefono e se si mettono invece a organizzare la loro gornata. Si sorprenderanno d quanto tempo avranno al loro disposizione. in due ore al giorno si puo fare tanto ! Amo uscire e fare missioni con il veterinario di AWL lei e silenziosa , osserva e impara solo guardandoli. Amo andare a fare missioni con la mia piccola figlia Olivia che ha solo 3 anni. Lei non sprecca mai tempo parlando di quanto sia terribile il mondo. Lei osserva e cerca di risolvere nel suo modo. Con l amore di una bambina piccolina.A tutti voi posso dire questo ; Parlate meno , prendete informazione ascoltando altri , e poi risolvi con teamwork!
I migliori cacciatori sono quelli silenziosi!
That is so Amore true.

No comments: