Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Campania Evilness

Campania Dog Shelters, there is no number for how many there are, and like I said earlier on my blog, no high adoption numbers. For many years have I tried together with AWL to work against mistreatment of animals, many people ask why nothing is being done.

I have an answer for you...MONEY. As long as there is money involved they will continue with the evilness. As long as we don't get any money we cannot prevent the evilness.

Why do we not have more volunteers? No MONEY.

Around this area in Campania are some shelters being discovered by media, and many people are getting mad of what they have seen. Thanks to Internet the information and horror can reach YOU in your living room. BUT, some people choose to shut the computer off.
I urge you to contact media, to become a foster to one off these dogs, or adopt.
I urge you to volunteer, we "just" ask about a couple of hours.
Give them a good warm Christmas!

No comments: