Monday, April 3, 2017

FINALLY IS ARNOLD GOING TO HIS NEW FAMILY

 These pictures were taken by me when I visited a shelter run by the Government back in January 2016 me thinks. Anyway, I saw him right away and fell in love. Finally, I can tell you that I am flying over and bringing him with me back to Germany.
 He is a handsome Senior that should not sit in a place like this. No one should, and I am doing my best to find a solution. It takes time, it shouldn't but it does. Drives my heart into sadness since time is going so fast and the dogs are having shorter life than we got.
 These is the place. Its smelly and horrible. I have been told that they are making some small changes. Cannot wait to see that in June.
 They are euthanising some of the dogs, but only when they need a new cage, then the oldest or the sickest goes.

Help me make changes for the other dogs there. That's Amore!

1 comment:

Darren Demers said...

He is a handsome Senior that should not sit in a place like this. No one should, and I am doing my best to find a solution. It takes time, it shouldn't but it does. Drives my heart into sadness since time is going so fast and the dogs are having shorter life than we got. sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale