Tuesday, April 5, 2016

HOSPICE 2017


Last week, I got a very important question from a friend.
"Are you becoming more an adoption organisation now? I thought you didn't want it that way!"

I love this friend, since she dares to ask me honest questions.

It could seem like we are becoming more an adoption organisation, since lately we have helped many dogs finding wonderful homes in Sweden.
AWL will help those dogs that comes in our way, on our path to our next mission/project, a Hospice in Toscany.

We are working and planing behind the curtains on our new Hospice 2017. Nothing can keep me away from that goal, together with some great Animal Friends.
However,  during our planning moments, we cannot stop helping animals that are trapped in cages for years, or found on the streets in bad shapes. Many fantastic families are waiting to open their doors for them. Why not help souls to happiness while planning a bigger cause!

The Hospice is my life, my love, my goal and together we can create a fantastic environment for those poor soles that are trapped forever in cages, that no ones sees. Seniors, that some people doesn't think have any value. For them to have their own bedroom, a garden to spend relaxing time, and healthy food. But most important, someone that will love them back as much as they love us.

When its time for the animals to leave Mother Earth, to help them cross the bridge to the other side --together with a great veterinarian team.

That's Amore!


No comments: