Wednesday, December 2, 2015

This is What we Do

 This is what we do; find, evaluate, treat, love, medicine, family
That's Amore!
Look with your eyes, brain and heart heart emoticon not only eyes.
The year 2009We found her locked into a construction site. There were people but no one gave her food. I put on my black tights and black hood and got her out. She pooped grass.
I took her to a veterinarian who screamed that we had to euthanize this dog. It was probably full of diseases!
I don't keep animals alive only to have them suffering, but I know that sometimes we have a tendency to look too much with our eyes.
The vet then said, this dog would cost a lot of money medical wise. It was cheaper to euthanize the dog.
I refused. My mind and heart said something else.
We changed veterinarian. Tests were being made...no diseases!
I found a family, a fantastic family.
They never had any excuses to leave her behind even if they moved around the world.
No excuse even when they got a child.
Still today, I get pictures of Brandy, she is aging full of love.
Thank you to all of you who dare to support AWL projects and missions. You are a big part of this story.
Thank you always to you Blessilda and Husband Simpson heart emoticon


Mia Mattsson-Mercer
CEO AWL

No comments: