Monday, August 18, 2014

HEAVEN HAVE CALLED HOME ONE OF HIS ANGELS



 Our great animal friend Craig Kleber from Brentwood, LA, USA --I would like to call him our AWL Ambassador (or Saint), is one of a kind. He is following our cases with a big heart and passion. He is an amazing true animal friend. However, his love and care for animals doesn't only go one direction.

Yesterday, AWL received this email and a donation check, 1000 dollar, in Cachito's memory from Craig.

We (AWL) also want to send our respect and love to the Camacho family.

RIP Cachito

In the name of 'Cachito' (his guardians were the Camacho family) - a rescued dog who was loved by all who knew him. Cachito crossed the Rainbow Bridge last night after fighting illness, but he was surrounded by love and care so his journey started happily. He lived a long life on this earth and now will live forever with his doggie friends. I gave him some special treats and vitamins a few months ago and he wrote me a nice note on Saturday night that I want to share.



"Hi Mr. Craig, my name is Cachito. I am not feeling well. My sister Araceli and my mom have taken good care of me all of these years and I so thank them for all that and the happiness they have given me! I think my stay here will not be for long."



Vaya con dios Querido Cachito

No comments: